Herbal Tooth & Gum Powder With Organic and Wildcrafted Herbs
Availability: In Stock!
Flavor: Refreshing Herbal Mint
Note: Your two ounce by volume jar of toothpowder contains at least a 4 month supply of tooth powder for one person. Your bottle contains one ounce by weight of herbs.
A little bit of herbal tooth powder goes a long way towards a refreshing and revitalizing tooth cleaner. Say goodbye to toothpaste. Once you try this product you will never want to go back to less potent alternatives.
Holistic Dental Herbal Tooth Powder Testimonials
The tooth powder feels very refreshing and it tastes good. ~Georgia
I love how the tooth powder makes my mouth feel clean. ~Karen
Herbal Tooth Powder Product Video
100% Natural Full Strength Ingredients: Wildcrafted White Oak bark, Organic Plantain herb, Organic Peppermint leaf, Aloe vera resin, Wildcrafted Horsetail herb, Myrrh gum, Organic Clove bud, Organic Lobelia herb & seed, Goldenseal root.
Our Natural Tooth Powder Ingredients and Their Purpose
- Wildcrafted White Oak Bark - anti-inflamatory, astringent, rich in vitamins
- Organic Plantain - tightens tissues and is soothing. Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Peppermint - antibacterial provides relief and relaxation. Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Aloe Vera Resin- known for its ability to heal and to soothe
- Wildcrafted Horestail - Can be effective in strengthening nails, hair, and teeth
- Wildcrafted Myrrh Gum - Soothing
- Organic Clove Bud - Freshens breath and prevents tooth and gum disintegration. Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Lobelia herb and seed - medicinal "cure all" plant. Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Wildcrafted Goldenseal root - natural antibiotic, and all purpose healer .
- Willow Charcoal - gently whitens teeth
- Menthol derived from corn mint
- Organic Licorice Root - Certified by Oregon Tilth
Excellent Quality Tooth Powder
Our tooth powder is nearly exclusively made from organic and wildcrafted ingredients. Wildcrafted ingredients in our opinion are the same or better than organic quality, however they cannot be certified organic. There are no hidden ingredients or fillers. The ingredients listed above, are the only ingredients that are in each fresh bottle of our natural and organic tooth powder.
Conditions: Gingivitis, pyorrhea, and other tooth and gum problems. Might assist in tightening loose teeth. Excellent for normal brushing. This can replace toothpastes. *Please consult with your dentist or doctor if you have significant health problems or significant gum disease before using this product.
Directions: Apply generously to moistened tooth brush and brush teeth as usual.
The experience of using: You will feel a strong minty/ menthol taste as the herbs clean, heal, give nutrients to and disinfect your mouth. If you are highly sensitive to tastes and smells, this product may be too strong for you.
Note: If the toothpowder discolors your tooth brush, then you can clean your tooth brush with hot water or some natural soap and that usually makes it white again. (Holistic Dental Toothpowder Does Not Stain Teeth)
Jar Size: 2 ounces
Tooth Powder by Weight: 1 ounce
Gums (Bleeding, Loose Teeth, Inflammation)
This herbal combination will disinfect, reduce inflammation and tighten up the teeth and gum. Works well with Herbal Mouth wash two-three times per day.
Tooth Powder vs. Tooth Paste
Tooth powders contain herbs which apply nutrients and natural medicines to your teeth and gums. Our tooth powder is very mildly abrasive and is in general less abrasive than tooth pastes and less abrasive than baking soda or other tooth powders made with low cost filler ingredients. The herbs in this herbal tooth powder are potent.
Tooth paste is usually toxic with cheap fillers and ingredients. Many ingredients might be unlisted or mislabeled as cosmetic products do not require the same standards of food. Tooth pastes usually contain abrasive ingredients to make teeth look white and to polish off the plaque. Unfortunately it is difficult to perceive how abrasive the sand in them is because it is blended as a paste.