Tooth Soap® -
A Non-Toxic Toothpaste Alternative
ALTHOUGH A GREAT PRODUCT, I NO LONGER CARRY TOOTH SOAP. I RECOMMEND HOLISTIC DENTAL BRAND TOOTH POWDER AS A TOOTH PASTE ALTERNATIVE.
Availability: Out of Stock ,
Benifits and Features of Tooth Soap®
- Tooth Soap® oral care is Natural, Non-Toxic and never needs a warning label
- Tooth Soap® Cleans teeth, gums and deep cleans fissures and pits in teeth (the most common place for cavities)
- Tooth Soap® Removes oils, residue and other contaminants from teeth
- Therapeutic essential oils in Tooth Soap® leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh
- Tooth Soap® is made with organic whole foods, natural and wildcrafted sustainable ingredients and No Palm Oil
- Tooth Soap® is manufactured in the USA in a gluten free facility
- Tooth Soap® and all our oral care is Kosher certified Star-K
- Tooth Soap® can be used with braces and on dentures
- Tooth Soap® is recommended by dentists and endorsed by many health experts
- Each bottle will last at least 4-6 weeks.
Ingredients: Saponified Olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive oil) and cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil), spring water and peppermint essential oil.
Directions: Place one drop of liquid Tooth Soap® on your tooth brush and brush as you normally would. The Tooth Soap® will foam up. Rinse well when you are done brushing.
Testimonials of Tooth Soap® Customers
"At first the only thing that appealed to me was that Tooth Soap® was all natural and I wanted something natural to brush my teeth with but after brushing my teeth with it the first time I can see why it's so popular. It was like I was brushing my teeth for the first time! Tooth Soap® actually make's brushing your teeth fun again! By the way… I can see that my teeth are already a little bit whiter too thanks to how effective this stuff is! Excited to continue using it and to share it with friends and family as well!" David King
"I just love Tooth Soap®. You should know, I had a very sore tooth, and I didn't have dental insurance. Well, I flossed and brushed with those slivers and it went away. So you are telling me I can now buy them for $19.95? Please know it is well worth it, and I will sacrifice to buy it . I'm not going back to the other. Thank you!" — Peninah
Chet D. wrote the following: "When I'm finished (after no more than two minutes of gentle brushing), my mouth, teeth, and gums feel and smell so good that I become extremely kissable. No baloney. It's true. My wife is kissing me more, and I know it's not because my disposition has improved but maybe it has something to do with Tooth Soap®..."